We are now recruiting for Volunteer Performance Stewards.
As a Volunteer Performance Steward you will steward shows and sell programmes, merchandise and ice creams during performance times, delivering high standards of customer service and ensuring an accessible, safe environment for our customers.
Stewards work in the auditoria and foyers to receive, support and inform customers. In return, you will receive £5 expenses per shift that you work and valuable experience in a world class Arts Venue. We are keen for stewards to see our performances as this forms an important part of your training and will give you comps where possible for performances.
• To deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• To ensure that all audiences are led safely out of the building during an evacuation.
• To ensure licensing rules are enforced, including making all relevant safety checks of gangways and fire exits and to carry out evacuation procedures when required.
• To check tickets and direct customers to their seats.
• To show latecomers to their seats.
• To sell programmes, merchandise and ice cream.
• To ensure all FOH areas are tidy and clean.
• To assist with access related issues, general customer queries and provide information required about our performances.
• To hand out leaflets and flyers to promote upcoming shows.
• To tidy up the auditoria after shows and check for any lost property.
Full details can be found here