Your Safety First
We want to ensure we are ready to welcome you back safely.
On arrival at Warwick Arts Centre, you will be invited to use our QR code scanner using the NHS Covid19 app (or you can provide details to a member of staff if not possible).
- We are encouraging everyone to wear a face covering at all times when in the building, unless exempt.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks. Masks can be removed if a customer requires e.g. for lip reading.
- An enhanced cleaning regime is in place and hand-sanitising points will be situated across the Arts Centre foyers.
Please do not attend or visit if you:
- Believe you may be infected with COVID-19
- Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been instructed to self-isolate
If you are unable to attend your chosen event as a result of a Covid diagnosis at the time, and you can demonstrate a positive test, we will refund the value of your tickets. Please note that our booking fee is non-refundable.
Finally, please treat our team with consideration and respect. Anti-social behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated- we are working hard to make your experience a great one.
Enjoy your visit
Eating and Drinking
Coffee-to-go, or dinner-and-a-show? Whether you’re raising a glass, grabbing a snack, or meeting up for a meal, we’ve got a range of options for you in…