Planning on visiting Warwick Arts Centre with your family? Here’s some information we think you might find useful:
- Find out about up-coming family friendly events in the Family What’s On section of our website or on our Family Friendly Facebook page.
- Love the cinema? Check out our Family Films!
- Looking for some outdoor fun? Try our Family Friendly Sculpture Trail. It’s FREE, open all year and there’s no need to book!
- We also run regular Family Day and Family Weekend events. Visit warwickfamilydays.co.uk to find out more.
- We have plenty of seating and open spaces for buggies and family groups. Information about access for buggies/wheelchair users and car parking can be found here.
- Baby changing facilities are located on the ground floor and first floor toilets.
- Our cafe serves a wide variety of healthy snacks and will soon include a children’s menu.
- New to Warwick Arts Centre? Take a virtual tour of the building.
Ticket Offers and Opportunities
- Concessionary rates are available for young people. For more information see our how to book pages.
- Tickets to see our Family Films are only £5.50 (£3.50)!
- Keep up to date with family offers and opportunities. Sign-up to our newsletter and tick the Family Events box.
- Want to help shape our family programme and inform how we communicate with our family audiences? Join us as a Family Ambassador.
Babies and children aged 24 months or younger
- All children, including babes-in-arms, must have a ticket for admission to comply with licensing regulations. For all shows not directly aimed at children under 2 – Admission for under 12 months of age is free with a valid ticket, children aged 12 to 24 months are charged £3. Children aged over 2 are charged the advertised children’s price. Parents are advised to check age guidelines in advance as not all performances are suitable for children.
We’ve also signed-up to the Family Arts Standards: