Our Arts Centre
Welcome to Our Arts Centre, a place for University of Warwick staff to find out about exclusive tickets deals and opportunities.
University of Warwick staff can take advantage of 2 for 1 tickets with up to 4 tickets for each show on the following shows this Autumn season:
- an evening with verse writer Wed 2 & Thu 3 Oct
- Trying It On Tue 8 Oct
- Status Wed 9 Oct
- Fierce Festival: How Did I Die? Tue 15 & Wed 16 Oct
- The Night Watch Mon 21 & Tue 22 Oct
- It’s True, It’s True, It’s True Thu 31 Oct
- Queens of Sheba Wed 13 & Fri 15 Nov
- Pink Lemonade Wed 13 Nov
- BURGERZ Fri 15 Nov
Dance & Circus
- One Tue 24 & Wed 25 Sep
- Candoco Dance Company Thu 3 Oct
- Ripe and What Does Stuff Do? Tue 8 Oct
- Ockham’s Razor: This Time Wed 30 Oct
- Tom Dale: Step Sonic Tue 26 Nov
- Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra Sat 12 Oct
- From The Source Festival: Nitin Sawhney Fri 8 Nov
- From The Source Festival: Stubbleman Sat 9 Nov
- From The Source Festival: Judi Jackson + Debris Stevenson Sat 9 Nov
- From The Source Festival: Alice Zawadzki Sun 10 Nov
- From The Source Festival: A Change Is Gonna Come – Music For Human Rights Sun 10 Nov
From autumn 2018 until summer 2020, the Mead Gallery is closed as part of the redevelopment of Warwick Arts Centre. During this time, the Mead exhibition programme is being taken out of its white box. Instead, exhibitions, events and art activities for all ages will take place across the University campus and beyond. You can find out more here.
University of Warwick staff can once again use their Warwick Learning Account Vouchers to book a variety of short courses in Warwick Arts Centre’s programme of Warwick Masterclasses.
- Mastering The Basics of Your Fancy Camera Sun 13 Oct
- Stand Up To Stand Out Sat 2 Nov
- Increase Your Chances of Getting Published Sun 3 Nov
- Marbling Art Sun 10 Nov
- Willow Basket Making Sun 10 Nov
- Garden Design – Mastering Inspiration & Perspiration Sun 17 Nov
- Festive Flowers Sun 24 Nov
You can request your Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers for Warwick Arts Centre here.
To book your Masterclass, simply call the Box Office on 024 7652 4524 to check availability and to reserve your place or visit Box Office in person. You must then present your voucher(s) and any additional payment at the Box Office within two weeks. Please note, we only accept paper vouchers..
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is designed to further your learning opportunities at the University of Warwick
- Your place on the Masterclass can not be gifted to a third party
- The offer is only open to eligible Members of Staff on the Our Arts Centre Mailing list. You can sign-up here.
- One Warwick Learning Account Voucher has a maximum value of £70
- Multiple vouchers an be used to pay for a Masterclass. See example below.
- Vouchers can also be used alongside cash to purchase a Masterclass that exceeds the value of a voucher
- No cash alternative is available and change will not be given
- Vouchers can not be used retrospectively
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Vouchers can not be refunded if a member of staff cancels their booking. Vouchers will be fully refunded if the session is cancelled by the Arts Centre.
- Vouchers can be used on all Masterclass events listed above
- Masterclasses aimed at under 18’s are excluded from this offer
Here is an example of how you can use your vouchers:
£50.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£70.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£75.00 Masterclass – £5.00 due (£75 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ’change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £5)
£100.00 Masterclass – £30.00 due (£100 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ‘change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £30)
A single voucher allows an employee to go to a masterclass, but any balance under £70 can’t be used against a 2nd masterclass
It is not a ‘free’ £70.00 to be applied against any masterclasses.
We’re looking for University of Warwick staff to review some of our shows. We’ll provide the free ticket if you can provide us with 500 words. Interested? Contact email@example.com to register your interest. Places are strictly limited.
Here are a couple of examples of Staff Reviews:
- Read Steve Fisher’s review of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook
- Read Richard Gratwick’s review of The Hallé
- Read Anna Burchfiel’s review of Chamber Piece
Want to keep up to date with special offers? Sign-up to our monthly Our Arts Centre Newsletter
We regularly attend the University of Warwick’s ‘Warwick Welcome’ sessions – so come and say ‘hi’ if you want to find out more about what we do. Alternatively, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org