Our Arts Centre
Welcome to Our Arts Centre, a place for University of Warwick staff to find out about exclusive tickets deals and opportunities.
We regularly update this section with exclusive tickets deals across our programme of theatre, dance, cinema and classical music.
University staff can also take advantage of £7.50 cinema tickets (usually £9) on the following films:
- Phantom Thread Fri 23 Feb – Thu 1 Mar
- I, Tonya Fri 23 – Mon 26 Mar 2018
- Wonder Wheel Fri 6 – Tue 10 Apr 2018
- The More You Ignore Me Fri 27 Apr – Thu 3 May 2018
University staff can take advantage of 2 for 1 tickets on the following shows:
- A Brave Face Presented by Vamos Theatre Thu 22 Feb 7.45pm
- Translunar Paradise Tue 27 Feb 7.45pm
- Monstersaurus! Sat 31 Mar 11:30am & 2.30pm
- DryWrite & Soho Theatre present Fleabag Tue 8 May 7:45pm
Dance and Circus
- Knot Mon 19 Feb 7.45pm
Find out more
Image: Clare Woods: Smoke and Daggers, 2017. © the artist, courtesy Simon Lee Gallery, London/Hong Kong
In 2018/19, University of Warwick staff will once again be able to use their Warwick Learning Account Vouchers to book a variety of short courses in Warwick Arts Centre’s programme of Warwick Masterclasses. Masterclasses will range from Nature and Travel Photography to Song Writing.
The full programme will be available here: http://www.warwickartscentre.co.uk/series/masterclasses
You can request your Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers for Warwick Arts Centre here.
To book your Masterclass, simply call the Box Office on 024 7652 4524 to check availability and to reserve your place or visit Box Office in person. You must then present your voucher(s) and any additional payment at the Box Office within two weeks. . Please note, we do not accept vouchers which were requested to be used at the Sports Centre, Language Centre or elsewhere.
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is designed to further your learning opportunities at the University of Warwick
- Your place on the Masterclass can not be gifted to a third party
- The offer is only open to eligible Members of Staff on the Our Arts Centre Mailing list. You can sign-up here
- One Warwick Learning Account Voucher has a maximum value of £70
- Multiple vouchers can be used in a single transaction
- Vouchers can also be used alongside cash to purchase a Masterclass that exceeds the value of a voucher
- No cash alternative is available and change will not be given
- Vouchers can not be used retrospectively
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Vouchers can not be refunded if a member of staff cancels their booking. Vouchers will be fully refunded if the session is cancelled by the Arts Centre.
- Vouchers can be used on all Masterclass events after 1 Jan 2017
- Masterclasses aimed at under 18’s are excluded from this offer
Here is an example of how you can use your vouchers:
Warwick Masterclass: Festive Flowers
Cost: £85 (including fresh flowers worth £35)
Pay with 1 voucher + £15 cash OR 2 vouchers (no change given)
We’re looking for University of Warwick staff to review some of our shows. We’ll provide the free ticket if you can provide us with 500 words. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Places are strictly limited.
Here are a couple of examples of Staff Reviews:
- Read Steve Fisher’s review of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook
- Read Richard Gratwick’s review of The Hallé
- Read Anna Burchfiel’s review of Chamber Piece
Want to keep up to date with special offers? Sign-up to our monthly Our Arts Centre Newsletter
We regularly attend the University of Warwick’s ‘Warwick Welcome’ sessions – so come and say ‘hi’ if you want to find out more about what we do. Alternatively, contact Johnathan Branson, Audience Development Office on email@example.com