Our Arts Centre
Welcome to Our Arts Centre, a place for University of Warwick staff to find out about exclusive tickets deals and opportunities.
We regularly update this section with exclusive tickets deals across our programme of theatre, dance and classical music.
University staff can take advantage of 2 for 1 tickets on the following shows:
- Kneehigh – Fup: A Modern Fable Tue 2 Oct 7.15pm
- Stephanie Ridings – The Fear of Fear Wed 3 Oct 7.45pm
- RIFCO – Dishoom! Tue 16 Oct 7.30pm
- Emerge Festival Tue 30 – Wed 31 Oct
- ETT – Othello Tue 6 Nov 7.30pm
- FACELESS_VOICELESS – Klaus Obermair Fri 16 Nov 7.30pm
- Dead Centre – Hamnet Tue 20 Nov 2018 7.30pm
- Fishamble – Underneath Thu 29 Nov 7.45pm
- Tall Stories – Wilde Creatures Sat 1 & Sun 2 Dec
- Tall Stories – The Canterville Ghost Tue 18 Dec
Dance and Circus
From autumn 2018 until summer 2020, the Mead Gallery is closed as part of the redevelopment of Warwick Arts Centre. During this time, the Mead exhibition programme is being taken out of its white box. Instead, exhibitions, events and art activities for all ages will take place across the University campus and beyond. You can find out more here.
- Chocolate Making Sun 14 Oct 9.30am – 5pm Voucher limit reached, only paid places available
- Mastering the Basics of Your Fancy Camera Sun 21 Oct 9:30am – 5pm Voucher limit reached, only paid places available
- Calligraphy For Beginners Sun 28 Oct 2018 9:30am – 5pm SOLD OUT
- Festive Flower Arranging Sun 4 Nov 10am – 5pm SOLD OUT
- Interior Design Sun 11 Nov 9am – 5pm Voucher limit reached, only paid places available
- 40 Tips for Writing Your First Novel Sun 18 Nov 9.30am – 5pm Voucher limit reached, only paid places available
You can request your Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers for Warwick Arts Centre here.
To book your Masterclass, simply call the Box Office on 024 7652 4524 to check availability and to reserve your place or visit Box Office in person. You must then present your voucher(s) and any additional payment at the Box Office within two weeks. Please note, we only accept paper vouchers..
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is designed to further your learning opportunities at the University of Warwick
- Your place on the Masterclass can not be gifted to a third party
- The offer is only open to eligible Members of Staff on the Our Arts Centre Mailing list. You can sign-up here
- One Warwick Learning Account Voucher has a maximum value of £70
- Multiple vouchers an be used to pay for a Masterclass. See example below.
- Vouchers can also be used alongside cash to purchase a Masterclass that exceeds the value of a voucher
- No cash alternative is available and change will not be given
- Vouchers can not be used retrospectively
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Vouchers can not be refunded if a member of staff cancels their booking. Vouchers will be fully refunded if the session is cancelled by the Arts Centre.
- Vouchers can be used on all Masterclass events listed above
- Masterclasses aimed at under 18’s are excluded from this offer
Here is an example of how you can use your vouchers:
£50.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£70.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£75.00 Masterclass – £5.00 due (£75 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ’change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £5)
£100.00 Masterclass – £30.00 due (£100 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ‘change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £30)
A single voucher allows an employee to go to a masterclass, but any balance under £70 can’t be used against a 2nd masterclass
It is not a ‘free’ £70.00 to be applied against any masterclasses they book for.
We’re looking for University of Warwick staff to review some of our shows. We’ll provide the free ticket if you can provide us with 500 words. Interested? Contact email@example.com to register your interest. Places are strictly limited.
Here are a couple of examples of Staff Reviews:
- Read Steve Fisher’s review of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook
- Read Richard Gratwick’s review of The Hallé
- Read Anna Burchfiel’s review of Chamber Piece
Want to keep up to date with special offers? Sign-up to our monthly Our Arts Centre Newsletter
We regularly attend the University of Warwick’s ‘Warwick Welcome’ sessions – so come and say ‘hi’ if you want to find out more about what we do. Alternatively, contact Johnathan Branson, Audience Development Office on firstname.lastname@example.org