Our Arts Centre
Welcome to Our Arts Centre, a place for University of Warwick staff to find out about exclusive tickets deals and opportunities.
- Creative Writing Workshops
- Ticket Deals
- Using your Warwick Learning Account Vouchers
- New to Warwick Arts Centre?
- Find out more
Steph Ridings, a local writer and playwright is developing a new show with us here at Warwick Arts Centre called The Fear of Fear. As part of the writing process she is participating in activities that scare her such as potholing but another significant element of the project is working alongside various groups in the community, including University of Warwick staff, to explore fear with her. You are invited to be part of this process.
Steph would like to run three 2 hour long creative writing workshops on:
Tue 7 Nov
Tue 21 Nov
Mon 11 Dec
This will build material to support Steph’s writing and show development in early January.
You are then invited to the first ever version of Steph’s show at 4pm on Fri 12 Jan. The final workshop will be held on Tue 16 Jan.
The workshops would take place between 7pm and 9pm meeting at Warwick Arts Centre.
To register your interest and to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regularly update this section with exclusive tickets deals across our programme of theatre, dance, cinema and classical music.
University staff can also take advantage of £7.50 cinema tickets (usually £9) on the following films:
- The Florida Project Fri 8 – Thu 14 Dec
- Ingrid Goes West Fri 8 – Thu 14 Dec
- The Dinner Tue 2 – Thu 4 Jan
- Battle of the Sexes Tue 2 – Thu 4 Jan 2018
University staff can take advantage of 2 for 1 tickets on the following shows:
Dance and Circus
Simply call our Box Office on 024 7652 4524 or visit in person to book your tickets. You will need to show your staff card when collecting tickets. Theatre and dance tickets; the cheaper ticket is free. Offer is not available online or retrospectively, and is subject to availability.
Sequence and Colour in 1960s British Art. A touring exhibition from the Arts Council Collection
Thu 5 Oct – Sat 9 Dec 2017
Mon – Sat 12pm – 9pm
University of Warwick staff can now use their Warwick Learning Account Vouchers to book a variety of short courses in Warwick Arts Centre’s programme of Warwick Masterclasses. Masterclasses range from Nature and Travel Photography to Song Writing
You can see the full programme here: http://www.warwickartscentre.co.uk/series/masterclasses
You can request your Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers for Warwick Arts Centre here.
To book your Masterclass, simply call the Box Office on 024 7652 4524 to check availability and to reserve your place or visit Box Office in person. You must then present your voucher(s) and any additional payment at the Box Office within two weeks. . Please note, we do not accept vouchers which were requested to be used at the Sports Centre, Language Centre or elsewhere.
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is designed to further your learning opportunities at the University of Warwick
- Your place on the Masterclass can not be gifted to a third party
- The offer is only open to eligible Members of Staff on the Our Arts Centre Mailing list. You can sign-up here
- One Warwick Learning Account Voucher has a maximum value of £70
- Multiple vouchers can be used in a single transaction
- Vouchers can also be used alongside cash to purchase a Masterclass that exceeds the value of a voucher
- No cash alternative is available and change will not be given
- Vouchers can not be used retrospectively
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Vouchers can not be refunded if a member of staff cancels their booking. Vouchers will be fully refunded if the session is cancelled by the Arts Centre.
- Vouchers can be used on all Masterclass events after 1 Jan 2017
- Masterclasses aimed at under 18’s are excluded from this offer
Here is an example of how you can use your vouchers:
Warwick Masterclass: Festive Flowers
Cost: £85 (including fresh flowers worth £35)
Pay with 1 voucher + £15 cash OR 2 vouchers (no change given)
We’re looking for University of Warwick staff to review some of our shows. We’ll provide the free ticket if you can provide us with 500 words. Interested? Contact email@example.com to register your interest. Places are strictly limited.
Here are a couple of examples of Staff Reviews:
- Read Steve Fisher’s review of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook
- Read Richard Gratwick’s review of The Hallé
- Read Anna Burchfiel’s review of Chamber Piece
Want to keep up to date with special offers? Sign-up to our monthly Our Arts Centre Newsletter
New to Warwick Arts Centre? Take our virtual tour.
We regularly attend the University of Warwick’s ‘Warwick Welcome’ sessions – so come and say ‘hi’ if you want to find out more about what we do. Alternatively, contact Johnathan Branson, Audience Development Office on firstname.lastname@example.org