Our Arts Centre
Welcome to Our Arts Centre, a place for University of Warwick staff to find out about exclusive tickets deals and opportunities.
We regularly update this section with exclusive tickets deals across our programme of theatre, dance and classical music.
University staff can take advantage of 2 for 1 tickets on the following shows:
- SOLO Fest: A Hundred Words for Snow Mon 4 Feb, 7.30pm
- SOLO Fest: Man on the Moon Mon 4 Feb, 8.50pm
- Big Telly Theatre Company – About Time Fri 8 Feb, 7.45pm
- Stan’s Cafe – The Capital Tue 12 Feb, 7.30pm
- Green Ginger – Intronauts Wed 20 Feb, 7pm
- Ida Barr: Granarchist Thu 21 Feb, 8pm
- Best of BE Festival 2019 Mon 11 Mar, 7.45pm
- Truth Wed 13 Mar 7.45pm
Dance and Circus
- James Wilton Dance – The Storm Tue 26 Feb, 7.45pm
- Avant Garde Dance – Fagin’s Twist Wed 13 Mar, 7.30pm
- The Wrong Crowd – Kite Mon 18 Feb, 2.30pm
Words and Ideas
- An Audience with Joanna Trollope Tue 22 Jan, 7.30pm
- Catherine Mayer: FFS Thu 7 Mar, 7.45pm
- Christie Watson: The Language of Kindness – A Nurse’s Story Mon 11 Mar, 7.30pm
From autumn 2018 until summer 2020, the Mead Gallery is closed as part of the redevelopment of Warwick Arts Centre. During this time, the Mead exhibition programme is being taken out of its white box. Instead, exhibitions, events and art activities for all ages will take place across the University campus and beyond. You can find out more here.
- Writing for Solo Performance Sun 13 Jan 2019 10am – 5pm
- Glass Applique Mosaic Making Sun 20 Jan 2019 10am – 5pm
- The Principles of Garden Design
- Getting Creative with your Fancy Camera Sun 17 Feb 2019 10am – 5pm
- Mastering Stage Makeup Sun 24 Feb 2019 10am – 5pm
- A Beginner’s Guide to Coding with Processing Sun 3 Mar 10am – 5pm
- Low Budget Film Making Sun 10 Mar 2019 10am – 5pm
You can request your Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers for Warwick Arts Centre here.
To book your Masterclass, simply call the Box Office on 024 7652 4524 to check availability and to reserve your place or visit Box Office in person. You must then present your voucher(s) and any additional payment at the Box Office within two weeks. Please note, we only accept paper vouchers..
Terms and Conditions
- This exclusive offer is designed to further your learning opportunities at the University of Warwick
- Your place on the Masterclass can not be gifted to a third party
- The offer is only open to eligible Members of Staff on the Our Arts Centre Mailing list. You can sign-up here
- One Warwick Learning Account Voucher has a maximum value of £70
- Multiple vouchers an be used to pay for a Masterclass. See example below.
- Vouchers can also be used alongside cash to purchase a Masterclass that exceeds the value of a voucher
- No cash alternative is available and change will not be given
- Vouchers can not be used retrospectively
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Vouchers can not be refunded if a member of staff cancels their booking. Vouchers will be fully refunded if the session is cancelled by the Arts Centre.
- Vouchers can be used on all Masterclass events listed above
- Masterclasses aimed at under 18’s are excluded from this offer
Here is an example of how you can use your vouchers:
£50.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£70.00 Masterclass – 1 voucher required. No payment due and no change given
£75.00 Masterclass – £5.00 due (£75 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ’change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £5)
£100.00 Masterclass – £30.00 due (£100 less £70) – OR 2 vouchers – no ‘change’ given (value of 2nd voucher is £30)
A single voucher allows an employee to go to a masterclass, but any balance under £70 can’t be used against a 2nd masterclass
It is not a ‘free’ £70.00 to be applied against any masterclasses they book for.
We’re looking for University of Warwick staff to review some of our shows. We’ll provide the free ticket if you can provide us with 500 words. Interested? Contact email@example.com to register your interest. Places are strictly limited.
Here are a couple of examples of Staff Reviews:
- Read Steve Fisher’s review of Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook
- Read Richard Gratwick’s review of The Hallé
- Read Anna Burchfiel’s review of Chamber Piece
Want to keep up to date with special offers? Sign-up to our monthly Our Arts Centre Newsletter
We regularly attend the University of Warwick’s ‘Warwick Welcome’ sessions – so come and say ‘hi’ if you want to find out more about what we do. Alternatively, contact Johnathan Branson, Audience Development Office on firstname.lastname@example.org