FAQs for Groups
Warwick Arts Centre welcomes group bookings. To help you organise your booking, please take a look at the FAQs below (click expand).
Contact for enquiries:
Amanda Glanville, Group and Education Bookings Assistant
Based in the Box Office on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays 10am – 4pm during school term terms and regular variable hours out of term times.
email@example.com | 02476 150 930
- Which events can I bring a group to?
- What are the different discounts?
- How can I find out about and book shows for my group?
- What happens next?
- How and when do I pay for our tickets?
- What happens if I change my mind/add to/cancel a booking?
- Planning your visit
- After your visit
Which events can I bring a group to?
You are welcome to bring a group from your club, society or social group to all of our shows, many of which have a generous discounted rate for group bookings.
What are the different discounts?
- For film screenings, book 5 or more tickets for a group rate of £6.45 per ticket.
- For events in the theatre, concert hall and studio, where group rate applies, there is a generous discount on your ticket price, plus every 10th ticket is free and booking fees are not charged.
- Even if there is no group rate applicable, we will still remove the booking fee from your tickets if you book 10 tickets or more.
- Discounts apply only if the group booking is paid for in one transaction
How can I find out about and book shows for my group?
Group discounts are not shown on our website, so once you have decided which event you’d like to book, contact us to find out about the best deal for your group.
Things to consider when contacting us:
- Your required show date and time.
- The number of tickets you need.
- Any access requirements you may have.
- Eating / drinking – e.g.: pre show food, interval drinks options.
What happens next ?
When we have confirmed your request for tickets, we will send you a Reservation Letter by email or post, which confirming the details of your reservation, how long we can hold the tickets and how and when you should pay.
How and when do I pay for our tickets?
We ask for payment at least 7 days before the performance date.
You can purchase tickets by:
- Credit/Debit Card – call the Box Office on 02476 524524. Opening hours are Mon – Sat 10am – 9pm, Sun 2pm – 8pm.
- Cheque – made payable to University of Warwick. Please send to Box Office, Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
- Purchase Order – in order for us to invoice you, we need to receive a Purchase Order by email or post confirming the show, date, number of tickets and total cost. We should receive this no later than the date stated on your Reservation Letter or 7 days before the performance. Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I change my mind/add to/cancel a booking?
You will be able to amend your booking until we receive payment. Additional tickets can be purchased subject to availability. After you have paid or we have received your Purchase Order Number, tickets cannot be reduced. No refunds can be given unless a show is cancelled by Warwick Arts Centre.
If you have to cancel your order, we must be notified no later than 30 days before the event. We would offer you a credit voucher valid for 365 days from the date of cancellation, which can be used against future ticket purchases.
Planning your visit
- If you are planning to travel to us by minibus or coach, your driver will be able to drop you off within walking distance of the Arts Centre. We will discuss your specific requirements with you at the time of booking and detailed travel and parking instructions will be emailed you to you a week before your visit.
- For those travelling in cars please click on the links below for car park information.
After your visit
Let us know how you got on! We’re always happy to hear about things that have gone well and anything you need to tell us about (including Lost Property, which is stored at the Box Office).