Join Frantic Assembly for a brilliant one-day Masterclass to experience their unique approach to creating physical material. A highly energetic and creative day suitable for participants with an interest in exploring physicality and new devising techniques.
No previous experience is necessary; this workshop is suitable for all.
Be introduced to Frantic Assembly’s renowned and physical style of theatre and try something new.
‘A thoroughly enjoyable, full on day. Lots of support, positivity and focus. Thank you!’ Workshop participants, Intro Masterclass, 2015
- Be introduced to Frantic Assembly’s renowned and physical style of theatre
- Work collaboratively to create material
- Explore practical exercises from Frantic Assembly’s productions
- Build physical confidence
- Learn new and exciting approaches to devising work
- Try something new and meet like-minded people
The workshop will be highly energetic and physical. It will not explore text or vocal exercises.
Participants should be aware of the physical and movement based nature of the workshop
Participants must wear loose and comfortable clothing and trainers suitable for exercise (no short skirts, jeans or jewellery)