FAQs for Education Groups
Warwick Arts Centre welcomes schools, colleges and other educational group bookings. To help you organise your booking, please take a look at the FAQs below.
Contact for enquiries:
Amanda Glanville, Group and Education Bookings Assistant
Based in the Box Office on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays 10am – 4pm during school term terms and regular variable hours out of term times.
email@example.com | 02476 150 930
- Teacher’s Membership Scheme
- Which events can I bring a group to?
- What are the different discounts?
- How can I find out about shows with group / party discounts?
- How do I book?
- What happens next?
- How and when do I pay for our tickets?
- What happens if I change my mind / add to / cancel my booking?
- Planning your visit
- After your visit
- Lost property
- Useful downloads and links
Find out first with our Teacher’s Membership Scheme
Join our Membership Scheme to receive regular updates about events and opportunities for your students and colleagues.
Which events can I bring a group to?
You are welcome to bring a group to all of our shows across our venues. Many of our shows have a generous discounted rate for group bookings.
What are the different discounts?
For certain events, tickets can be purchased at reduced prices for teacher-led school/college groups. We offer every 16th ticket free with no booking fee on your tickets.
This school/college price has a limited availability. When all these tickets are sold, we can usually offer you a Party Rate. Although discounted from normal ticket prices, this is a higher price than the schools/college rate.
Please note that Under 26 price tickets are only available to book by students individually and are not available for group bookings.
How can I find out about shows with school/college group discounts?
A list of all shows with school/college group discounts can be found on the Education section of our website
How do I book?
Amanda Glanville is our Group and Education Bookings Assistant, based in the Box Office. Her office hours are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am – 4pm during school term terms and regular variable hours out of term times. You can contact her on 02476 150 930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to think about when contacting us:
- Required show date and time.
- The number of tickets you need.
- Any access requirements your group may have.
What happens next?
When we have confirmed your request for tickets, we will email a Reservation Letter which details your reservation, how long the tickets will be reserved for you and how and when you should pay.
How and when do I pay for our tickets?
Tickets for school / college groups should be purchased no later than 7 days prior to a performance.
You purchase tickets by:
- Purchase Order. In order for us to invoice you, we need to receive a Purchase Order by email or post confirming the show, date, number of tickets and total cost.
We should receive this no later than the date stated on your Reservation Letter or 7 days before the performance. Please email details to email@example.com
- Cheque. Please make cheques payable to University of Warwick and send to Box Office, Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
- Credit/Debit Card. You can pay via card by calling the Box Office on 02476 524524. Box Office opening hours are Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 9pm, Sunday 2pm – 8pm.
What happens if I change my mind / add to / cancel my booking?
Additional tickets can still be purchased, subject to availability. Ticket numbers cannot be reduced or cancelled after you have purchased your tickets. No refunds can be given unless a show is cancelled by Warwick Arts Centre.
Planning your visit
Please see links below for more information to help you plan your visit:
- Directions and parking information
- Minibus and Coach drop off information *All minibuses and coaches will be able to drop off within walking distance of the Arts Centre. There are special arrangements for disabled students and very young children. *We will discuss your specific requirements with you at the time of booking and detailed travel and parking instructions will be emailed you to you a week before your visit.
- *Eating and drinking*Please contact us first if you are considering eating your own sandwiches etc in the Arts Centre. We are not able to provide separate rooms for you to do this however you are welcome to use our public areas. Please note we are a busy building with many users throughout the day. Enquiries should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
After your visit
Let us know how you got on! Email email@example.com | 02476 150 930
For lost property enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02476 524524.
Useful downloads and links
- Risk Assessment form
- Ice creams pre-order form
- Schools can pre-order ice creams using the above form, at a discounted price.
- Pre-orders can be posted to us at Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL for the attention of the Duty Manager no later than 7 days prior to the performance along with payment by cheque, made payable to ‘The University of Warwick’ or by sending us a purchase order.
- VAT receipts are available on request.
- Please note that ice cream orders cannot be cancelled or reduced on pre-orders once payment has been received.