There'll be a sizzling season of comedy, theatre, circus, music and more this summer at Warwick Arts Centre. Here are the Top 10 hottest of highlights, in less time than it takes for your ice cream to melt:
1) The Deranged Marriage – smash hit musical from Rifco, with big dance numbers, sparkling saris and a forbidden love story, Tue 2 – Sat 6 Jun.
2) Live Live Cinema’s Little Shop of Horrors – a hugely fun show, with four performers working at break-neck pace to bring Roger Corman’s darkly comic 1960s cult film to life in front of your very eyes, Wed 10 – Sat 13 Jun.
3) Bromance – Britain’s hottest young acrobats Barely Methodical Troupe celebrate all things blokey, Tue 26 – Wed 27 May.
4) Dinosaur Zoo – roar-some family treat lets children get up-close to teeth-gnashing giants and cute baby dinos, Fri 3 Apr – Sun 5 Apr.
5) Aliens Love Underpants – zany and hilarious theatrical treat, Fri 29 May – Sun 31 May.
6) The Warwick Music Festival – part of the University of Warwick's 50th anniversary celebrations, with performances from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Scottish electro-pop group Django Django and legendary singer-songwriter Joan Armatrading, Thu 21 – Sat 23 May.
7) Prof Brian Cox & Dr Michael Scott – a FREE debate between these two broadcasters and academics on imagining the future, Tue 19 May.
8)City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra – the unmissable opportunity to see Andris Nelsons conduct the CBSO one last time at Warwick Arts Centre, Fri 8 May.
10) Imagining a University - the latest exhibition from the Mead Gallery, featuring the work of over 100 artists, including Terry Frost, Yoko Ono and Andy Warhol, Wed 29 Apr – Sat 20 Jun.
|Fri 3 Apr||10:00am|