As part of its 50th anniversary celebrations, the University of Warwick is hosting a golden festival of music at Warwick Arts Centre from Thu 21 – Sat 23 May, featuring some of the world best musicians, food and drink and free performances.
Check out the line-up for Sat 23 May below:
- 4pm – 9.30pm: Street food and drink stall by the Koan, including
- Flying Cows burgers
- Sharian Caribbean food
- Platinum Pancakes
- Barebones Pizza
- 5pm – 6pm: The Mistakings perform in the foyer. The Mistakings are a Birmingham-based acoustic folk trio who play traditional folk and original material, singing in close harmony and swapping between guitars, violins, brass and percussion. From soulful sea shanties to wild instrumentals, their foot-stamping all-female folk is full of passion and spirit.
- 6pm – 7pm: Slingshot Standoff perform in the foyer.
- 7.30pm – 10.45pm: Joan Armatrading with support from Lucy Ann Sale, Garfield Mayor and Aliana Chambers.
- 10.30pm – 11.30pm: Free music from Aliana Chambers in the foyer.
Dates & Times
|Sat 23 May||5:00pm|